WHO IS COLLECTING YOUR DATA
Monka Photography, Corran Ard, Athy, Co. Kildare will be the “Controller” of the personal information you provide to us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect basic personal data about the person placing an order with us, including: name, address, email, phone number. We also collect names, ages and gender of all children participating in a photo shoot.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
The information comes directly from you via various communication channels (form on our ‘contact us’ page, email, phone, text message, social media message or face to face).
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We need your basic personal data in order to provide you with information about photography services in accordance with our contract. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We value your privacy. We never sell your data. We sometimes need to share some information with third party organisations as follows:
* US company www.ShootProof.com for online galleries where we use your e-mail address and store you photographs
* An Post and Courier Services to send photos where we share you name, address and phone number
* Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) for messages where your profile information will be seen by them
* With your signed consent we show your photos on our website and social media accounts where we might also use names of photographed people. We never do that without your permission
* If the studio owner or anyone in her family will display symptoms consistent with Covid-19 we might share your name and phone number with HSE for contact tracing purposes.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The data we collect is kept as long as we need that to fulfil our contract, after this time they will be deleted. However, if you agreed that we can use your images for advertising, they will be kept with us until you ask us in writing to delete them.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
At any point, you as the data subject have the following rights:
* to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
* to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
* to transfer the data we hold about you to another organisation;
* to delete all data that we hold about you.