1. While your session is taking place you may not use your mobile phone or personal camera to take pictures or record any of your session. It is best to limit the people at the sessions to those being photographed.
2. Session fees must be paid before or on the portrait session date. Preview images will not be available until the session fee has been paid in full.
3. Online gallery will be ready to view within 10 working days from the date of your session and will be active for 2 weeks. You will see all good unedited photos taken during your session. Depending on the package, you choose a number of images which will be edited, printed and ready for collection within 3 weeks from the date of order confirmation.
Additional photos can be purchased at €20 each (print size 6×8 inches and digital copy)
4. If ordering additional products from your session you can expect these items (depending on nature) to take up to 6 weeks. No part of any order will be delivered until the order balance has been paid in full.
5. All images are the property of Monka Photography and are copyrighted by law.
6.If Monka Photography cannot perform work due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency or other casualty, strike, fire, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, then the Photographer shall return any deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer.
7. Our charges are based on Monka Photography’s Price List and are adjusted periodically. All sessions are charged at the price in effect at the time when the session booking is placed.
8. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
9. In the unlikely event of any injury during a session, the Photographer shall be held harmless for any and all injury to client or any member of the family during the course of the photography session and the immediately surrounding events.
10. The client is obligated to control minor children and will be held responsible for full replacements costs of any damaged items, props or equipment.
11. It is highly recommended that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage. If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, Monka Photography will not by liable for such loss or damage and will not replace lost or damaged files.
12. If photos are displayed on social media platforms, Client must add “Photos by Monka Photography” somewhere visible on the photo or on the information tab beside each single photo. Please do not add filters to the pictures or alter them in any other way.
13. Please note that all images produced by Monka Photography have been done so with the use of colour calibrated monitors. Monitors used by the Photographer have been calibrated to meet printing standards, thus colour changes may occur when images are viewed on non-calibrated monitors.
14. In order for printed images to meet the quality of the original digital files, they must be printed by a professional lab. Monka Photography is not responsible for the quality/cropping of prints ordered from anywhere other than Monka Photography.